Based off the fabled amps of the late 60’s, the HDRX is the product of years of research and development by Doug Sewell and the team at PRS Guitars. With an updated layout and the newly documented ‘Authentic Hendrix’ touring circuit, the HDRX100 brings one the most classic sounds of rock and roll into the 21st Century.
More information is always available at [email protected] or via the chat below.
- 100 Watts
- Global Treble, High Mid Gain Switch (on/off), Middle, Bass, Presence Controls
- Channel 1 Controls - Bass Volume, Channel 2 Controls - Treble Volume, Bright Switch (Off, Bright 1, Bright 2)
- Single Input (Channel 1 & 2 Are Bridged Internally)
- (2) 4 ohm & (2) 8 ohm parallel, (1) 16 ohm Outputs
- (4) EL34 Power Tubes & (3) 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Adjustable Bias with Monitoring Jacks
- 40lbs, 21.5”x10”x10”