Magnatone has put the Super Fifty-Nine MK I and MK II models into one versatile tone machine. This 45 watt, EL-34 driven 80th anniversary model combines the low to medium gain tones of the MKII with the extra gain stage of the MK I. Access it all via front switch or footswitch. Comes with a tube buffered effects loop, and the same palette of tone controls as the other models. Magnatone has created a clear signal path of pure tonal bliss.
The M80 combines the gain flavors of the MKI & MKII in one convenient package. No vibrato is included on this model and the result is raw, open, and in your face. Choose between high and low gain modes for ultimate flexibility in your playing style.
- Two EL34s, 45 Watts Push-Pull, Class AB
- Footswitchable gain stages of the MKI and MKII in a flexible package
- British voiced master volume design with treble, middle, bass, and presence
- Tube buffered effects loop send and return
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (4) 12AX7, (2) EL34
- INPUTS: High and Low Sensitivity
- POWER OUTPUT: 45 watts Push-Pull, Class AB
- EFFECTS LOOP: All Tube Buffered Send and Return
- GAIN: Ch1- 180 dB, Ch2- 93 dB
- TREBLE: 14 dB range at 2 kHz
- MID: 10 dB range at 900 Hz
- BASS: 12 dB range at 60 Hz
- PRESENCE: 8 dB range at 5 kHz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 150 Watts
- FUSE: T3L 250V (100-120 VAC); T1.6L 250V (220-240 VAC)
- SPEAKER: Magnatone Custom 12" Ceramic Magnet
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: One button footswitch, luxury Rolls Royce amp cover, and 20 ft cable; all made in the USA
- IMPEDANCE SELECTOR: 8 and 16 Ω
- OPTIONAL EXT. CABS: Lighted 2x12" Extension Cabinet
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Backlit logo
- COMBO WEIGHT: 56 lbs
- COMBO DIMENSIONS: 22" x 10.5" x 24"