Not all constructions are created equal. Every string in the Rx Series is uniquely constructed for that particular set. This "Focused Set Design" concept helps achieve all the elements of a perfectly balanced set such as tone, feel, vibrato, and tension. More flexible and lighter in tension compared to our SN & M Series, players will find the RX Series are more comfortable to play on any style bass. The RX Series is just the remedy your bass has been calling for!
- Nickel-Plated Round Wound
- More flexible & lighter tension than Standard La Bella SN Series
- String Gauges: .030, .045, .065, .085, .105, .130
- Extra Long Scale: High C and G are wound full length; D, A, E and Low B are 38" from ball-end to taper.
- Versatile construction appeals to every style bass, genre of music and playing style
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness